UCIT Ltd, Christchurch established in 2002 is a leading security company providing customised solutions for your surveillance requirements. UCIT Ltd is a Security Guard Registered company and a fully audited member of the New Zealand Security Association. We specialise in complete security systems using digital surveillance solutions (CCTV cameras & Digital Video Recorders), alarm systems and access control.
From preventing intruders and vandalism, to providing a secure working environment for your staff or to reassure the public, at UCIT Ltd we have experienced technicians and systems engineers who will consult, design, supply, install and maintain a security solution customised to meet your specific surveillance needs.
We use proven technology and “Best of Breed” Analogue and IP solutions to make it easier and more cost effective to monitor your business operations. UCIT Ltd has extensive knowledge in Local and Wide Area technologies, encompassing all remote access technologies, which ensures the integrity and security of your critical business systems.
UCIT Ltd offers a comprehensive range of products (i.e. cameras, digital video recorders, hard drives etc.) and a national network of service and support, ranging from small retail outlets to huge mega stores.
UCIT Ltd as Your Provider
UCIT Ltd employs its own qualified specialist technicians to ensure total guarantee of high quality workmanship for every job. All warranties are covered by UCIT Ltd, ongoing support options are available, and UCIT Ltd will provide full configuration and training to the designated staff members.
UCIT Ltd provides three different options of ownership:
- Capital purchase
- Lease to own (operating lease)
- Lease to return (finance lease)
Full finance options are available for business users.
UCIT Ltd maintains comprehensive business, public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
Other Value Added Offerings from UCIT include:
- Configuration and Training: UCIT Ltd's accredited installers will personally manage the installation and provide full training to authorised personnel. A comprehensive Geovision manual and refresher sheet is supplied for ongoing reference.
- Ongoing Support Options: in the form of comprehensive support contracts or 6 monthly maintenance agreements.
- A comprehensive 1year parts and labour warranty is provided on all equipment supplied by UCIT Ltd. Extended warranties are available for up to 3 years, subject to maintenance agreements being in place.
- Providing all the required professional surveillance signage at no cost.